Nae Worries, We’re Still Playing by the Rules!
We’re still up and putting with crazy golf and a cracking selection of scran and bevvies! Nae worries though, we’re still playing by all the rules. Following the most recent update from the Scottish Government, we’ve made a few wee changes to our venue. So, what does this mean for you?
- Track and trace remains in place so make sure you log into our free WiFi on arrival
- Masks are still mandatory in the venues (unless eating and drinking).
- We are maintaining social distancing in our venues
- All existing bookings remain unchanged. However, we appreciate you may have questions about your booking if your group is from 3+ households. Please pop our team an email at [email protected] for more information and they’ll be more than happy to discuss your options
- No vertical drinking (meaning no drinks while playing)
- Table service only throughout the venue- you must be seated while consuming food and drinks
Still got questions? Check out our FAQs page here.
Not yet booked to get back on the green after Christmas? Book a tee-time today.
See yous soon!
The Fore Play Crazy Golf Team