Here’s how we are keeping you safe
Hey Fore Players,
Fore Play Crazy Golf has successfully been awarded Visit Scotland’s “We’re Good To Go” – the official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing. On top of this, we have also achieved the AA Hotel and Hospitality Covid Confident accreditation.
Following the latest Scottish government updates here are a couple of points to note before booking:
- Food and non-alcoholic drinks can be enjoyed while sitting down in-venue until 6 pm (last entry is 5 pm)
- No alcohol can be consumed in the venue, in line with the latest Government restrictions.
- Group sizes should be no more than 6 people from max 2 households
- Mask must be worn at all times unless seated, eating or drinking.
- Saturday 12pm – 9:00 pm. Last tee off times are 7.20pm (packages) and 7.50pm (standard tickets)
- Sunday: 12pm – 6 pm (Last entry 5pm). Last tee off times are 4:30pm (packages) and 5:00pm (standard tickets)
Here is a list of the measures that we have introduced at all of our venues:
- We have changed our booking slots to allow more clear space between guests, and to avoid queues. Booking in advance is essential.
- Table seating will be available with appropriate spacing to give everyone more room to maintain good personal space and to improve ventilation. In Glasgow, you will be able to use our cool “seating pods”.
- Golf equipment, benches, tables and all work areas will be sanitised before, during and after we open with dedicated cleaning stations introduced at every key area: golf course, bar, and the check-in desk.
- Mandatory hand sanitising for everyone entering our venues. Hand sanitising stations will be dotted around the venue to make it easy for you to clean your hands during your visit.
- We will be providing disposable gloves and disposable face masks for you free of charge.
- We will encourage you to make a drinks and food order using your phone. We will introduce table service and (where possible) all payments to be made via contactless. We will serve drinks in disposable cups, and cutlery will be provided when food is served.
- All staff will be wearing PPE and will be trained on our new cleaning and safety measures
- We will be introducing wipeable, protective screens at the bar and the check-in area to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- We will display clear signage in the venue with clear one-way walking paths, including to and from the toilets.
- In line with the Government advice to track and trace, we will be recording your details upon arrival.
Our staff is here to answer any questions you might have.
We can’t wait to welcome you back.
Craig & Kasia, Founders