Here’s how we are keeping you safe
Hey Fore Players,
Here is how we will be keeping you safe when our Edinburgh venue reopens in our new location at 14 Picardy Place.
Following the latest Scottish government updates here are a couple of points to note before booking:
- Delicious street food and a great selection of non-alcoholic bevvies will be available to order and enjoy while seated in our venue until 6 pm only.
- Food and alcoholic bevvies will be available all day to order and take away after you play.
- No alcohol can be consumed in the venue in line with the latest Government restrictions.
- Masks must be worn at all times unless seated
- Group sizes should be no more than 6 people from max 2 households
- For groups of more than 4 people, we may have to split you into smaller groups while playing on our course during peak hours.
Closing times are:
- Friday and Saturday at 10 pm last tee of times are 8:20 pm for packages and 8:40 pm for standard golf tickets.
- Sunday at 8 pm last tee of times are 6:20 pm for packages and 6:40 pm for standard golf tickets.
Here is a list of the measures that we have introduced at all of our venues:
- We have changed our booking slots to allow more clear space between guests, and to avoid queues. Booking in advance is essential.
- Golf equipment, benches, tables and all work areas will be sanitised before, during and after we open with dedicated cleaning stations introduced at every key area: golf course, bar, and the check-in desk.
- Mandatory hand sanitising for everyone entering our venues. Hand sanitising stations will be dotted around the venue to make it easy for you to clean your hands during your visit.
- We will be providing disposable gloves and disposable face masks for you free of charge.
- We will encourage you to make a drinks and food order using your phone. We will introduce table service and (where possible) all payments to be made via contactless. We will serve drinks in disposable cups, and cutlery will be provided when food is served.
- All staff will be wearing PPE and will be trained on our new cleaning and safety measures
- We will be introducing wipeable, protective screens at the bar and the check-in area to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- We will display clear signage in the venue with clear one-way walking paths, including to and from the toilets.
- In line with the Government advice to track and trace, we will be recording your details upon arrival.
Our staff is here to answer any questions you might have.
Craig & Kasia, Founders